A Brief Guide To The Process of Registering Your Yacht in Dubai12th May 2023
Registration of your yacht in Dubai will give you legal ownership of the vessel. It will make it easier to sell or transfer the yacht in the future and allow you to avail any marine service Dubai if you’re planning to berth your yacht during your stay.
Step 1: Gather the required documents.
The following documents are required to register a yacht in Dubai:
- Application form
- Proof of ownership
- Technical inspection certificate
- Proof of insurance
- Proof of payment of registration fees
Step 2: Submit the application.
You can submit the application form and the required documents to the DMCA in person or by mail.
Step 3: Pay the registration fees.
The registration fees must be paid in cash or by credit card.
Step 4: Receive your registration certificate.
The DMCA will issue a registration certificate for your yacht once the application has been processed.
Please note that the registration process can take a few weeks to complete, so it is important to start the process early.
Once you have registered your vessel in Dubai, you can enjoy the many benefits of berthing in a luxury marina Dubai. If you’re visiting in the summer, you can look forward to the following:
- Lower berthing fees. Dubai’s ports are less crowded during the summer months, so fees for yacht berthing in Dubai are typically lower.
- Fewer crowds. Dubai is a popular tourist destination, but the summer months are typically less crowded than other times of the year. This means that you’ll have more space to yourself and won’t have to wait in long lines for attractions.
- Good weather for water sports. The summer months in Dubai are hot and sometimes humid. The water temperature is warm, making it a great time for water sports like swimming, snorkeling, and diving.
- Discounts on activities and attractions. Aside from discounts for using a wet berth Dubai, businesses offer discounts during the summer months to attract visitors. This is a great way to save money on things like tours, museum admissions, and shopping.
- Chance to experience the city’s festivals. Dubai hosts several festivals during the summer months, making it a great way to experience the city’s culture and diversity.
Whether you’re looking for the perfect location for long-term berthing for your superyacht or you just need a place to leave your yacht unattended during your stay in Dubai for summer, P&O Marinas can cater to your requirements.
Our world-class luxury marinas are equipped with the necessary facilities and services that will allow you to enjoy a worry-free summer holiday in Dubai.